Website Articles

J Pratt 89

Website Articles

Post by J Pratt 89 » Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:09 pm

Tony - Great articles on teaching. Those could be translated for the business world as well. Great suggestions.

See you at the convention!

TDdemeo

Re: Website Articles

Post by TDdemeo » Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:00 am

JP
Thanks
Take Care
Tony

karjaw

Post by karjaw » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:14 pm

Coach Demeo
Believe or not I know you may not agree but the best book I have read by you is the little book the grass is not greener it is just astro turf. Those quotes speak volumes. Our entire offensive attack contains a great deal of those quotes. For example, "It is better to execute a bad call great then it is to execute a great call badly". However, the articles that you have written on this forum are fantastic. Not only are they thought provoking, but they touch on things that people need their eyes open up to every now and again. I do not know if you hear it enough, but I want you to know that those articles have led me to a different outlook to my coaching. An outlook of not only winning and losing football games, but helping boys become men. We had a conversation five years ago when I met with you in WV at that time I took over a program that had not had a winning season in 12 years and in 2008 I took them to their first winning season at 7-2 and was very fortunate to win the Coach of the Year honors. Thanks for writing the Green book and if there are other coaches looking for a book to help with their coaching do not hesitate to buy The grass is not greener its just astroturf.
Thanks
Coach Jim Wright

TDdemeo

Post by TDdemeo » Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:40 am

Jim,
Congrats - Thanks & welcome to the website.
Tke Care
Tony